This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
cygwin programs: realloc() segfault with library v1.3.1
- To: <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Subject: cygwin programs: realloc() segfault with library v1.3.1
- From: "Thunder from the hill" <thunder at ngforever dot de>
- Date: Sun, 29 Apr 2001 16:56:12 -0700
- Organization: LuckyNet Administration
I tried to compile the attached source with cygwin gcc 2.95.2 and then
execute it. Whenever I used realloc(), I got a segmentation fault. Do you
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Check out: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple