This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: cygwin programs: realloc() segfault with library v1.3.1
- To: Thunder from the hill <thunder at ngforever dot de>
- Subject: Re: cygwin programs: realloc() segfault with library v1.3.1
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf at redhat dot com>
- Date: Sun, 29 Apr 2001 20:06:09 -0400
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Sun, Apr 29, 2001 at 04:56:12PM -0700, Thunder from the hill wrote:
>I tried to compile the attached source with cygwin gcc 2.95.2 and then
>execute it. Whenever I used realloc(), I got a segmentation fault. Do you
I didn't see any program attached to this message.
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Check out: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple