This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: mutt and urlview
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Subject: Re: mutt and urlview
- From: "malcolm.boekhoff" <malcolm dot boekhoff at actfs dot co dot uk>
- Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2001 11:12:33 +0100
- References: <20010426133952.A1296@SBRIM-W2K>
On 2001-04-26 13:39:53, Scott Brim wrote:
> I could use a little help. I'm using mutt, and I just can't get urlview
> to do more than return a few blank lines. I've tried simplifying
> /etc/urlview.conf way down. I've tested mutt by a simple macro which
> tees a message into a file and returns. The problem seems to be in
> urlview itself. I've build it from sources, with a cygwin distribution
> updated today. Suggestions?
I am finding the same thing. All it does is print the COMMAND string from the
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Check out: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple