This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
The realloc() crash
- To: "Christopher Faylor" <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Subject: The realloc() crash
- From: Birgit dot Wienck at t-online dot de (Special Agent Thunder)
- Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2001 06:39:47 -0700
- Organization: United States Army
One more sorry, I've sent you the workaround version that works at least a
This is the crashing version.
> On Sun, Apr 29, 2001 at 04:56:12PM -0700, Thunder from the hill wrote:
> >I tried to compile the attached source with cygwin gcc 2.95.2 and then
> >execute it. Whenever I used realloc(), I got a segmentation fault. Do you
> >know why?
> I didn't see any program attached to this message.
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Check out: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple