This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: setup.exe chdir() fails
- To: aegis at aegisknight dot org
- Subject: Re: setup.exe chdir() fails
- From: DJ Delorie <dj at delorie dot com>
- Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2001 11:26:45 -0400
- CC: cygwin at sources dot redhat dot com
- References: <3AED3863.913B3C0B@aegisknight.org>
> I feel that setup.exe should create the directory if it does not
Easily fixed, if anyone wants an easy programming project.
> It would be cool if XFree86 binaries could be optionally downloaded
> and installed. :)
The "optional" part is tricky with the current setup. This is a much
harder programming project if anyone want to try it.
> Also, the package selection page is confusing. Many people
> unwittingly download the source code for everything, because they
> think checking the box just selects the package.
If you have suggestions for making it clearer, please suggest them.
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Check out: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple