This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
more info on cvs
- Subject: more info on cvs
- From: Heitzso <heitzso at home dot com>
- Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2001 14:29:35 -0400
- CC: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- References: <email@example.com>
After reading FAQ/Doc I'm noting that goal of Cygwin is
for all programs to run under cmd.exe with backslashed file names
I assume that cvs code needs a patch to convert
backslashed names to forward slashes or to
change the test in last_component() to find
backward as well as forward slashes.
Note I'm not the cvs cygwin maintainer.
I emailed the maintainer awhile ago
and haven't heard back.
Should I go into cvs tree and dig out
cvs patch code and get setup to alter
the cvs cygwin patch?
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Check out: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple