This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Building PERL modules [Was: Re: Any resolution to win32.hproblem?]
- To: Jim Hall <James dot J dot Hall at Sun dot COM>
- Subject: Re: Building PERL modules [Was: Re: Any resolution to win32.hproblem?]
- From: Charles Wilson <cwilson at ece dot gatech dot edu>
- Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2001 16:38:36 -0400
- CC: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- References: <Pine.WNT.4.33.0104301615470.-549029@cv965948-a.East.Sun.COM>
Jim Hall wrote:
> here is what I did:
> This is what I get:
[other lovely errors]
> Did I do anything wrong?
No. Thank you for testing the patch. Now we know that there is more to
this problem than merely changing perl.h. It looks like source code
changes *to the Win32-API module* will be necessary, but I do not know
what those may be. Perhaps Neil Lunn's message in this thread can help?
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Check out: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple