This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Cygwin Python 2.1, Numeric package, exporting init<module> methods
- To: <nhv at cape dot com>, "'Jason Tishler'" <Jason dot Tishler at dothill dot com>, "Robert Yodlowski" <RYodlowski at Pirus dot com>
- Subject: Re: Cygwin Python 2.1, Numeric package, exporting init<module> methods
- From: "Mark Hadfield" <m dot hadfield at niwa dot cri dot nz>
- Date: Tue, 1 May 2001 10:12:10 +1200
- Cc: "'Cygwin Mailing List'" <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Organization: NIWA
- References: <003a01c0d1c1$b4f62f20$a300a8c0@nhv>
From: "Norman Vine" <email@example.com>
> Could you could post a synopsis of the problem and the alternative
> 'fixes' to comp.lang.python and we can continue the discussion there.
OK (and please ignore the e-mail I just sent to you, Jason & Robert
nominating you for this honour).
That should just about wrap up this thread on the Cygwin list. See you on
National Institute for Water and Atmospheric Research
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Check out: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple