This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Cygwin libs broken by "-fomit-frame-pointer" switch
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Subject: Re: Cygwin libs broken by "-fomit-frame-pointer" switch
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf at redhat dot com>
- Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2001 20:11:45 -0400
- References: <0056910011738862000002L122*@MHS>
- Reply-To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Mon, Apr 30, 2001 at 06:00:54PM -0500, firstname.lastname@example.org wrote:
>Does the prohibition against "-fomit-frame-pointer" apply to all binaries
>build for the Cygwin environment, or is it just a problem for cygwin1.dll?
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Check out: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple