rcp problem

Dear Sir,

	I'd like to ask question.
	I have a shell script that executes the command rcp at host1 which
copy file from host2.
	If I execute the shell script directly at host1, it works fine.
	But when I use rsh to execute that shell script at host2, it fails
to do so.
	and the error message as below:
	rcp: shell/tcp: unknown service

	So, what's the problem ?