Re: changing terminal colours

I've setup highlighting using definitions in the "termcap" file of my NT
installation.  My file was located /etc/termcap
then changed definitions pertaining to the TERM I am using.

For example:
I changedthis:      so=\E[5;47;36m
TO:            so=\E[5;43;30m

This gives me a yellow hightlight using black text. (Not sure why the blink
code 5 works but it does)

Cheers,
-Stick

# ATTRIBUTE STRINGS: