AW: New version of cygwin-mount.el

Maybe you are right. For me it doesn´t matter. Christopher asked if
it could make sense to add cygwin-mount.el to the cygwin standard
setup. I have answered for who it can make sense, namely for all
NTEmacs _and_ cygwin users (unfortunately there is no really good
cygwin-port for GNU Emacs, like for XEmacs).
IMHO most of NTEmacs _and_ cygwin user can profit from cygwin-mount.el,
so why not offer it with the cygwin setup if it is easy possible?

Ok, if it should added to cygwin setup it should be done in the following
manner (thanks also to Ehud Karni):
1. Read with DJ's regtool the value of
   HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\GNU\Emacs\EMACSLOADPATH
   (which is a ; separated list of directories)
2. If the key exists (means NTEmacs is installed), then put
   cygwin-mount.el in the first directory of this list.
   If the key does not exist (means NTEmacs is not installed), then
   do not install cygwin-mount.el, means simply ignore the setup for it.

Cygwin-setup could also add at the end of the users .emacs file the following
two lines:
  (require 'cygwin-mount)
  (cygwin-mount-activate)
But i´m not sure if this a good idea and if this should be done automatically???

Klaus