Fw: bluescreen during XF86/cygwin build

I suspect this may be a cygwin DLL problem but it has only ever manifested for me while
building XFree86/Cygwin, so I'm posting to both lists.

A command of the following form at bash prompt on a freshly pulled XFree86 CVS tree caused
identical "driver has corrupted the executive memory pool"  bluescreens 3 times in a row:

make World | tee world.log

I think a couple of the attempts used 2>&1 stderr redirection.  System is Win2000 SP2,
Cygwin 1.3.1, not using ntsec.  Plenty of disk and ram available.  The crash happens
during the massive rm's done in the cleaning stage at the start of the build.  If I change
the command to

make World > world.log

everything is fine.

Regards,