Re: setup 2.55

Hi All...

OK...now I just ripped everything out and used setup-2.29

it worked fine. It did not create /home for me (probably never did and I
just didn't remember after several months. :)

Perhaps everything hinges on a problem with the mount points...might that
explain the .exe files in /usr/bin?

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

...Karl