Re: Cygwin Setup 2.54

Christopher Faylor wrote:
> I don't know what you are asking.  I don't use the "cygpath" program in
> setup.exe.

Your right - that question was way to long and ran on way to much - sorry.
What I was referring to was the recent change to setup for mount points and
paths as seen here from the ChangeLog:

Thu May 10 21:04:18 2001  Christopher Faylor <cgf@cygnus.com>

        Change concat to cygpath throughout.
        Change map_filename to cygpath throughout.
        * concat.cc (vconcat): New function.
        (concat): Use vconcat.
        * concat.h: Reflect above.
        * install.cc (map_filename): Eliminate.
        (install_one): Free dest_file.
        * mount.cc (find2): Expect input key to be pointing to mount record.
        (in_table): New function.
        (is_admin): Move from root.cc.
        (read_mounts): New function.
        (path_prefix_p): New function.
        (cygpath): New function.
        * mount.h: Define new functions and structure.
        * root.cc (in_table): Move to mount.cc.
        (do_root): Call read_mounts to initialize root stuff and mount table.
        * site.cc (get_root_dir): Ditto.

Could/Would this have any affect on what some are seeing.