RE: a2p awk2perl

Neil Lunn schrieb am 2001-06-04, 10:32:

> Depends! What's your awk script you are trying to parse?
>
> --Neil

I tried with:
=============
#!/usr/bin/awk -f
# vtree: visual directory tree
# @(#) vtree.gawk 2.1.1 1998-12-09
# 1990-04-25 john h. dubois iii (john@armory.com)
# 1991-07-01 fixed bug that caused problems when dir given on command line,
#            added some info to help, changed to 4-space indenting
# 1996-12-03 Rewrote as all-awk program, using DrawTrees lib.
# 1996-12-13 Added s option.
# 1998-12-09 Added pT options.

Please mail me if you want a copy, it is 63kb and i don't want it to
post to the list.

-gph

=^..^=