Re: Package Information needed

Christopher Faylor wrote:
> It's already there, in the existing setup code.

That's what I got to thinking after I wrote that and it does appear there is a
short description and long description kept by package and version.  It does
not appear though that either is currently being used in setup.ini nor does
setup.exe display it in any way although that could be changed if setup.ini
started storing the information.

Bk