missing search.h

Hi guys,

I looked for days, but cannot find search.h, that I need to port my app.

It looks like people just answer to questions like that that Cygwin is POSIX, not SVR4, and search.h is SVR4. Surely,
there must be more then one GNU app around that needs search.h ?

My second question is about rpcgen. What is the right way to do this on Cygwin, and where do I find it? Sun rpcgen 4.0 I
found don't work (cannot find cc apparently).

Is there a way around this?

Thanks,

Yours, Andrej Falout, http://www.falout.com/disclaimer.html

PLEASE NOTE: All HTML email sent to me WILL BE DELETED AUTOMATICALLY WITHOUT READING. Please see
http://www.privacyfoundation.org/resources/webbug.asp for more information.

On Marks & Spencer Bread Pudding: "Product will be hot after heating".