Where do I send bug reports?

Bug:
setup 2.57:
from cygwin.com's home page
When I run setup.exe and select to install from
a local directory
I select my directory
I select a install directory and default file types All and Unix
The package names don't show up correctly
and if I click on the back button and forward again it shows
the packages twice.
An older version I have seems to work better.
I also tried both on a computer without cygwin
already installed same results.