I found where to download NT Resource Kit

Microsoft has done something strange. The full Resource Kit for NT is no
longer available for free download. You can get a partial download at
http://www.microsoft.com/ntserver/nts/downloads/recommended/ntkit/default.as
p . The only program I have found usefull in this download is kill.exe,
In order to install sshd as a service you need instsrv.exe and srvany.exe.
You can download these for free at
http://junior.apk.net/~leonid/guiless/download.htm

These three executalbes are all you need inorder to install sshd as a
service.

HTH,

Clark