Re: "shouted down", "shot down", apologies

If this method works for everyone, could someone provide a nice
HTML version of these instructions?

Anyone want to help me out in maintaining the web pages?

I forget if someone volunteered to do this already.  Feel free to
(gasp!) send me private email if you want to volunteer for something.
Just this once!

cgf

cgf@cygnus.com                        Red Hat, Inc.
http://sources.redhat.com/            http://www.redhat.com/