Re: Cygwin 1.3.2(0.39/3/2): multiuser telnet session very slow

Hi!

Thank you for replying:

> How much memory do you have on your system?  Can you quickly
> experiment to see if additional memory to the system alleviates the
> slowing down?

No, I cannot easily change the memory on my system but (still judging from
NT Task manager) memory is not an issue. I have got 128M but some 70M are in
use. Even in.telnetd.exe does not take an unreasonable amout of mem away.

Thomas Lemm

http://www.gmx.net

--
GMX Tipp:

Machen Sie Ihr Hobby zu Geld bei unserem Partner 1&1!
http://profiseller.de/info/index.php3?ac=OM.PS.PS003K00596T0409a