Re: Odd Error: 'coudn't commit memory for cygwin heap' during configuration of binutils

This is certainly out of kilter, since the test assumes that it has `enough'
buffer space at 512K now (1Mb until yesterday).  It looks like the code for
the test is not breaking out of the loop on cygwin for some reason...

Cheers,
	Gary.

  ())_.  Gary V. Vaughan     gary@(oranda.demon.co.uk|gnu.org)
  ( '/   Research Scientist  http://www.oranda.demon.co.uk        ,_())____