SSH on multiple ports

I have Cygwin-1.1.5 with OpenSSH_2.3.0p1.

I am using Expect to connect to a proxy through SSH. It works well.
Howver, if I try to connect to the same proxy on other ports, it does not
connect. It gives the following warning:

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
 @    WARNING: REMOTE HOST IDENTIFICATION HAS CHANGED!     @
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
IT IS POSSIBLE THAT SOMEONE IS DOING SOMETHING NASTY!
Someone could be eavesdropping on you right now (man-in-the-middle attack)!
It is also possible that the RSA host key has just been changed.
Add correct host key in /.ssh/known_hosts to get rid of this message.
RSA host key for dingo.merck.com has changed and you have requested strict
checking

After I did some research on this, I found that I need to change the
settings in /usr/bin/ssh-config.
What exactly should I do?
I am not running sshd, but em still able to connect to the host (on just 1
port,ofcourse). When/why do I run sshd.exe?

Please help..
Thanks,
Shuba