Are there Cygwin How Tos? Would like to contribute

As I'm learning how to perform various tasks in Cygwin, I'm taking notes to
help the other people I'm working with get up to speed faster.  These notes
might be useful to a wider audience, but are too big to be appropriate for
the manual or FAQ, so I believe the proper category for these things would
be How Tos.

If you make a place for them, I'd like to contribute.  That's also a way I
could balance my karma after abusing bandwidth here for the last few days
since I'm not productive as a Cygwin programmer yet.  Sorry about that, by
the way.  I was tired, overstressed, and not as conscious as I usually try
to be.