Re: TCP Wrappers Port

hrmmm...  I will try your patch, but I did a bit more than that to add
strerror() support.

On Thu, 26 Jul 2001, Mumit Khan wrote:

> On Thu, 26 Jul 2001, Prentis Brooks wrote:
>
> > 	I will have a patch done against the tcp_wrapper source done by
> > tomorrow sometime, so let me know.
>
> I submitted a patch a while ago to the author, as as well as to this list.
>
> See http://www.cygwin.com/ml/cygwin/2001-01/msg01425.html if fixes your
> problems.
>
> Regards,
> Mumit

Prentis Brooks	| prentis@aol.net | 703-265-0914 | AIM: PrentisB
System Administrator - Web Infrastructure & Security

       A knight is sworn to valor.  His heart knows only virtue.  His blade
       defends the helpless.  His word speaks only truth.  His wrath undoes the
       wicked. - the old code of Bowen, last of the dragonslayers