This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Scrolling problems with rxvt .
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Subject: Re: Scrolling problems with rxvt .
- From: "Gerrit P. Haase" <freeweb at nyckelpiga dot de>
- Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2001 20:00:14 +0200
- Organization: convey Information Systems GmbH
> email@example.com. schrieb am 2001-08-01 12:35:
> I tried calling rxvt from a shortcut and I still suffer from the same
> problems Tom Dorgan describes. Data stored in the scroll buffer is lost and
> sometimes the scrollbar remains in a state as if the rxvt windows just
> opened, as if there was no buffer.
> Anybody working on rxvt? Am I writing in the proper mailing-list?
It is a known problem.
Maybe you want to debug it?
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html