This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: cygrunsrv and .bat files ??
- To: cygwin <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Subject: Re: cygrunsrv and .bat files ??
- From: Corinna Vinschen <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2001 22:34:11 +0200
- References: <F7KINzq6xEfhzL1f6Yk0000c6f3@hotmail.com>
On Wed, Aug 01, 2001 at 03:11:39PM -0500, Glenn Mabbutt wrote:
> Thanks, Fred, I'll try the cmd.exe option. About the second part of my
> post, is it possible to set the "interact with desktop" flag via a command
> line switch??
Currently not, no. Patches gratefully accepted *duck*
Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Developer mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org
Red Hat, Inc.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html