This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: problem with CygWin install on Win ME system using setup 184.108.40.206
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Subject: Re: problem with CygWin install on Win ME system using setup 220.127.116.11
- From: Brian Keener <bkeener at thesoftwaresource dot com>
- Date: Wed, 01 Aug 2001 19:06:21 EDT
- References: <002201c11ad8$e13e5020$f918c4d8@lblosser>
- Reply-To: bkeener at thesoftwaresource dot com
Lyle P. Blosser wrote:
> C:\Temp\cygwin -- location of setup.exe
> C:\Temp\cygwin\latest\... top-level directory of structure downloaded,
> contains many directories, each with an archive file or two inside.
> C:\Temp\cygwin\contrib\... top-level directory of more downloaded packages,
> again many folders with archive files inside
Asked and answered many times of late, but did you make sure that within the
same directory where you have setup.exe that you also have a copy of setup.ini
- will not work without it.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html