This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: BUG - 1.3.n accept fails if NULL sockaddr * argument and other related stuff.
- To: "Corinna Vinschen" <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Subject: Re: BUG - 1.3.n accept fails if NULL sockaddr * argument and other related stuff.
- From: "Mike Thomas" <miketh at brisbane dot paradigmgeo dot com>
- Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2001 10:02:48 +1000
- References: <email@example.com> <20010801092435.B9574@cygbert.vinschen.de>
Thanks for the reply.
> So, would you like to send us a patch?
I believe that a patch would be best supplied by someone who knows somthing
about sockets and the interactions of Cygwin and the Win32 libraries.
Before you tell me to find out the information I need, I have to say that I
am involved with other open source projects and barely have time for those,
without rebuilding cygwin as well.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html