This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
RE: 1.3.2: Gnu Emacs Ange Ftp Fails
- To: Ayamico Hamasaki <ayamico at yahoo dot com>
- Subject: RE: 1.3.2: Gnu Emacs Ange Ftp Fails
- From: Steven Whatley <swhatley at blkbox dot com>
- Date: Fri, 3 Aug 2001 08:03:22 -0500 (CDT)
- cc: "Robinow, David" <drobinow at dayton dot adroit dot com>, cygwin at cygwin dot com
Is the ange-ftp problem occurring with the native Win32 build of GNU
Emacs? It has been my experience using XEmacs Win32 native build that it
can't use the Cygwin ftp.exe but needs to use the MS Windows FTP.EXE.
I've had to rename the Cygwin ftp.exe to somthing like ftp.cyg so as to
not confuse XEmacs.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html