This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
RE: cygrunsrv automatic startup fails with rinetd
- To: "Miles Sabin" <miles at mistral dot co dot uk>, <cygwin at sources dot redhat dot com>
- Subject: RE: cygrunsrv automatic startup fails with rinetd
- From: "Gerrit P. Haase" <haase at convey dot de>
- Date: Fri, 3 Aug 2001 16:19:33 +0200
- Organization: convey Information Systems GmbH
- References: <F20FLaqSOc7wo95EFk20000d5f2@hotmail.com>
> Miles Sabin schrieb am 2001-08-03 14:55:
> Karl M wrote,
> > If your system is doing it all the time, it should be easier to
> > find.
> OK ... but as I said, I know next to nothing about Windows services,
> so I have no real idea what I should be looking for. If anyone can
> give me some pointers I'd be most grateful.
It happens for us 'sometimes' with a service from Oracle DB, too.
I think it is really a problem with win2000.
But you may debug cygrunsrv, Karl do you got a debug version for him?
Or is it needed to build cygwin as debug version, too?
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html