This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Shared library question
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Subject: Shared library question
- From: Josep Lluis Colom <jllcolom at bpo dot hp dot com>
- Date: Mon, 06 Aug 2001 15:56:01 +0200
- Organization: Hewlett-Packard Barcelona Division
I used autoconf/automake/libtool to write a package that builds two
shared libraries in Linux, and it worked as expected.
Now I'm trying to do the port to Windows.
After installing Cygwin software. I can't build the shared libraries.
After compiling the source modules, libtool complains with: "Warning:
undefined symbols not allowed in i686-pc-cygwin shared libraries". Only
'.a', '.la' and '.lai' files are built.
Someone knows what its the pitfall?
(I'm using the same source files I used in Linux platform. Is that ok?
Shall I define some kind of dllexport like in plain Windows DLLs?
There's some clear sample hot to do it?)
Josep L Colom
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html