This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
RE: building Python extension modules - crash on import
- To: <nhv at cape dot com>, "'Jason Tishler'" <jason at tishler dot net>
- Subject: RE: building Python extension modules - crash on import
- From: "Peter Bienstman" <Peter dot Bienstman at rug dot ac dot be>
- Date: Mon, 6 Aug 2001 17:01:41 +0200
- Cc: <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Reply-To: <Peter dot Bienstman at rug dot ac dot be>
> Try the attached Makefiles
Wow, that worked! It's the USE_DL_IMPORT macro that clinched it. I got off
on the wrong foot by using the gcc_linux makefile in the Boost directory,
rather than the more general gcc makefile.
Thanks a lot!
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html