This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
[htdig] Re: htdig no longer compiles correctly on cygwin
- To: GregHolmes at aol dot com
- Subject: [htdig] Re: htdig no longer compiles correctly on cygwin
- From: Geoff Hutchison <ghutchis at wso dot williams dot edu>
- Date: Mon, 6 Aug 2001 23:12:39 -0500
- Cc: gp at familiehaase dot de, htdig-general at lists dot sourceforge dot net, cygwin at sources dot redhat dot com
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
At 6:54 AM -0400 7/31/01, GregHolmes@aol.com wrote:
> > We have the option now to use Cygwin case-sensitive!
>> That should make the regex <-> Regex thingy much less problematic!
>The case-sensitivity would be great!
The only case of a file named "Regex" is in the 3.2 code--try the
current snapshots, which have a renamed htfuzzy file.
>Thank you for your suggestions; I will try them. Note that I was not just
>referring to 3.1.2B3; after my troubles with that I went back to try 3.1.5,
>which used to compile fine for me, and now gives the broken DB behavior.
>3.1.2B3 gives me a stackdump on htdig, before I even get to htmerge!
I'm not sure what you mean by "3.1.2b3." Do you mean 3.2.0b3? If so,
please try the snapshots of 3.2.0b4
As far as going back to a previous version, you did clear out all the
databases from the 3.2 betas when you started running 3.1.5? Keep in
mind that pretty much every database has a different format in 3.2.
Williams Students Online
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html