This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
NT5 - login incorrect
- To: warren at togami dot com
- Subject: NT5 - login incorrect
- From: Tony Kimball <alk at pobox dot com>
- Date: Tue, 7 Aug 2001 13:56:00 -0500
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Reply-To: alk at pobox dot com
Reviewing the cygwin mailing list archives, I found the thread
beginning with your problem statement:
> ...trying to get any login method (login.exe, inetd or sshd) to work...
Were you ever able to resolve this problem? I face a similar
difficulty presently, and would appreciate any tips.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html