This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Problems building Xemacs-21.5--i686-pc-Cygwin: PART III :=(D
- To: Charles Wilson <cwilson at ece dot gatech dot edu>
- Subject: Re: Problems building Xemacs-21.5--i686-pc-Cygwin: PART III :=(D
- From: David Starks-Browning <starksb at ebi dot ac dot uk>
- Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2001 09:41:55 +0100
- Cc: "David A. Cobb" <superbiskit at home dot com>, Xemacs Beta Development MailList <xemacs-beta at xemacs dot org>, Cygwin General MailList <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- References: <184.108.40.206.0.20010808122455.03c8d140@mail><3B7185D0.email@example.com>
On Wednesday 8 Aug 01, Charles Wilson writes:
> David A. Cobb wrote:
> > /usr/bin/gcc -mcygwin --verbose ...
> This is good.
Charles, what does '-mcygwin' do? This is one discrepency that David
and I have on our gcc command lines. Mine does not include -mcygwin,
and mine works. (Sorry if that's a stupid question...)
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html