Re: OpenSSH patches dealing with incorrect pathing

On Thu, Aug 09, 2001 at 09:15:35AM -0400, Mark Bradshaw wrote:
> 3)  You fix things faster than they do.  I wanted to make sure you were
> aware of the problem.

I've already brought that problem to Markus attention but it's
not that important for two reasons.
- It doesn't fail on U*X systems.
- Nobody should have / as home dir.

> If you'd rather I just right to the OpenSSH dev list let me know, and I'll
> quit bothering you.

Naah, it's just that I was curious. I can't even remember a mail
from you on openssh-unix-dev so I thought I should ask.

However, if you'd like to provide patches to a project it's not that
bad to do it by yourself. Personally I wouldn't like to let another
person introduce _my_ patches.

Corinna

Red Hat, Inc.