Re: [CYGWIN] path not set - can't start ipc-daemon

Hi,
	I was facing the same problem. I added the path c:\cygwin\bin (in
your case ) at the start of the path variable in nt. Then I restarted the
comp and the problem was solved. It didn't work till i restarted the comp.
This method might be crude but it works.

look into /usr/doc/Cygwin/postgresql-7.1.2.README (if you are already not
refering it ) for further details.

Swaroop