Re: [Fwd: pthread_cond_timedwait() problem]

Hello,

The timedwait that is causing me problems is the

   pthread_cond_timedwait();

In the test program, it segment faults immediately.  In the real program,

it seems to survive the first call to pthread_cond_timedwait,
but on the second call, it gets a page fault in cygwin1.dll
(version 1.3.2).

It would be helpful if you could verify whether or not the
program works on your fixed version (time permitting).
If so, I'll apply the changes made to thread.cc to version
of 1.3.2.

Thank you for your help.

Best regards,

Kern