Re: Re: Target platform

do you mean an already compiled cross-gcc for cygwin->linux? basically?
if you want that I can upload what I have done to somewhere...but it is not
going to be a small upload or download....i just tar'd up the stuff you
would need and it comes to ~23 meg...

LMK what you want to do...

Nate Fouarge
AceXsmurF