This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
- To: Tim Gong <gongchen at bignet dot net>
- Subject: Re: pthread_rwlock
- From: Robert Collins <robert dot collins at itdomain dot com dot au>
- Date: 22 Aug 2001 18:04:32 +1000
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On 18 Aug 2001 16:58:15 -0500, Tim Gong wrote:
> I'm porting a Unix application that uses pthread_rwlock and sigwait routines
> It seems that they are not supported in the latest cygwin release. Can
> anyone provide
> some advice in that regard?
Yes, they are not implemented.
> I've considered pthread_win32 library, but the problem is that libary only
> works with mingw,
> but not with cygwin.
It should work with cygwin, but I don't recommend it, because you *may*
get weird behaviour.
> It would be hard for me to switch to mingw, because
> that toolkit doesn't
> have a unix socket emulation layer, and I'm not that familiar with winsock.
> Thanks for your help.
> Tim Gong
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html