This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: environment variable
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Subject: Re: environment variable
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf at redhat dot com>
- Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2001 13:05:22 -0400
- Cc: ngrehalle at rennes dot jouve dot fr
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Wed, Aug 22, 2001 at 05:27:54PM +0200, Nicolas Grehalle wrote:
>> i try to put cygwin on a PC without use the installation program. I'm =
>> just copying the files on the machin.
>> but, when i lauch the program, a message tells me that /tmp is not =
>> an idea ?
Create /tmp? Trick question?
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html