This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: postgresql-7.1.3-1
- To: Kurt Roeckx <Q at ping dot be>
- Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: postgresql-7.1.3-1
- From: Jason Tishler <jason at tishler dot net>
- Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2001 16:21:41 -0400
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Thu, Aug 23, 2001 at 09:38:35PM +0200, Kurt Roeckx wrote:
> What is the proper way to remove the pid file during boot, in
> case it wasn't shut down properly?
Do the following when running under the postgres user account:
$ rm /usr/share/postgresql/data/postmaster.pid
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html