This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Re: library path for libopengl32
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Subject: Re: Re: library path for libopengl32
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf at redhat dot com>
- Date: Sat, 25 Aug 2001 13:53:58 -0400
- References: <200108241002.f7OA2Bp03449@mailgate3.cinetic.de>
- Reply-To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Fri, Aug 24, 2001 at 12:02:11PM +0200, Tim Bregulla wrote:
>Here my results:
>>From: Andre Bleau <bleau at igb dot umontreal dot ca>
>>Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2001 17:01:01 -0400
>>You will find instructions about compiling and linking OpenGL programs
>>in /usr/doc/opengl-1.1.0/README.txt .
>>The correct order of librairies for linking is -lglut32 -lglu32
>Ok I tried that with no avail. What I said: the linking with the
>Cygwin libs goes without errors. It is only happening with mingw32
If this is really just a mingw issue, then you should check out the mingw mailing list
referenced at http://mingw.org.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html