This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: save/restore the console buffer.
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Subject: Re: save/restore the console buffer.
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf at redhat dot com>
- Date: Sat, 25 Aug 2001 21:05:56 -0400
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Sun, Aug 26, 2001 at 09:29:16AM +0900, Kazuhiro Fujieda wrote:
>I've never enjoy the feature saving/restoring the console
>buffer. I understand I can enjoy it with the latest ncurses,
>vim, and cygwin packages. The vim, however, simply clears the
>console buffer when it terminates. Do I misunderstand?
Huh. Good point. I think that vim used to do the right thing.
Did something change? It works fine with less.
It didn't work fine in B20.1, though. What's up with that, too?
(Sorry, I felt compelled to add this)
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html