This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
problem building program: undef ref _imp__gettext
- To: "cygwin at cygwin dot com" <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Subject: problem building program: undef ref _imp__gettext
- From: "Mark Paulus" <commpg at yahoo dot com>
- Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2001 11:22:07 -0600
- Reply-To: "Mark Paulus" <commpg at yahoo dot com>
I'm trying to compile/link a program, and I'm getting the following
undefined reference: _imp__gettext.
Is there some Environment variable, or something special I need to
do to enable gettext?? (BTW, where is the '_imp_' getting
pre-pended to the name anyway??)
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html