This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: problem building program: undef ref _imp__gettext
- To: Mark Paulus <commpg at yahoo dot com>
- Subject: Re: problem building program: undef ref _imp__gettext
- From: Charles Wilson <cwilson at ece dot gatech dot edu>
- Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2001 13:41:58 -0400
- CC: "cygwin at cygwin dot com" <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- References: <200108271722.f7RHMiN20824@mail.ee.gatech.edu>
Mark Paulus wrote:
> I'm trying to compile/link a program, and I'm getting the following
> undefined reference: _imp__gettext.
> Is there some Environment variable, or something special I need to
> do to enable gettext??
add -lintl to your link command.
>(BTW, where is the '_imp_' getting
> pre-pended to the name anyway??)
That's the way shared libraries on windows (DLLs) work.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html