Re: WinXP incompatibility?? wrong tests....

On Mon, Aug 27, 2001 at 04:02:44PM -0500, Alex Malinovich wrote:
>Chris, as much as I'd love to be one of the ones 'who will eventually
>fix it', I can't be since I can't replicate these problems. My message
>was merely sent as a response to Chuck's original message to state that
>there are those of us out there who WANT to help with this, but can't,
>and as such shouldn't be grouped together with those who will endlessly
>say 'it's broke, so fix it' without doing anything about it.

I am not expecting anyone else to fix it.  I just want people who are
using XP to be patient.

There is no reason for anyone to post observations about cygwin's
working or not working on XP if you don't know anything about cygwin
internals.  Right now, just about all of the observations are pretty
much 100% McNulty.

cgf