RE: cygwin1.dll

Probably becuase of the original question mentioning Windows ME is why I
said this. Look around and I'm sure you'll find it. It can't hurt to
understand a little bit about windows, otherwise why use it?

I'd like to know what peoples exact facination with putting cygwin1.dll in
their Windows system directory is anyway. This should only ever be needed
when programs are launched independantly of a shell like bash. Mostly things
like inetd "as a service" which you can't do on Win98 anyway.

--Neil

Please Note :
Only  the intended recipient is authorised to access or use this e-mail.
If you are not the intended recipient, please delete this e-mail and notify
the sender immediately. The contents of this e-mail are the writer's
opinion and are not necessarily endorsed by the Gunz Companies
unless expressly stated.

We use virus scanning software but exclude all liability for viruses or
similar in any attachment.